Saturday, January 2, 2016

Are you a Many?

12 When Peter saw this, he said to them:
4 But many who heard the message believed; so the number of men who believed grew to about five thousand.
– Acts 3:12, 4:4

Not everyone believes. There are even those who hear the Word but STILL don't believe. And if I'm being completely honest, there are some who "preach" but don't believe – if they did, their lives and their congregations would reflect that belief.

I want to be among the "Many" as described in today's verse. I want to believe in such a way that five thousand people would be moved to believe on their own! I want my faith to speak for me and to arrive before me. I want the devil to throw a tantrum when I arrive and I want heaven to cheer me on as I run my race.

How about you?
Are you a "Many?"
Do YOU Believe?
Are you effecting change by the power of your faith?

You can do it!
I Believe in you!
God BELIEVES in YOU too!

Blessings and much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment